Top three reasons to take:
San Jose State/Air Force OVER 54
Coastal Carolina/Appalachian State OVER 58
South Florida +7.5
1. The last time the two met was at 2016 and the match ended with 79 points. The Air Force Academy is averaging more than six??yards per carry so far this season.
2. A week the Arkansas Razorbacks shocked because three-touchdown underdogs and that’s mainly because of quarterback Josh Love. Love had over 400 yards passing vs SEC school was by this and seems to continue this week at the thin air of Colorado. Enjoy also has five??touchdown passes and just one interception.
3. The OVER has struck five??of the last seven??matches in which the Spartans have happened to play a Friday night. In three??of those four home games to the Falcons, the sport has gone OVER, also the score was 64. In the end, in 24 of the 32 convention games for Air Force, the match has found a means.
Prediction: San Jose State 34, Air Force 38
1. Last week I used both of these schools as a piece of my hidden gems and it functioned perfectly as I thought it would at an Appalachian State??three-point mad of North Carolina and a blowout win for Coastal Carolina over Massachusetts (62-28).
2. Through 3 games, Appalachian State is averaging 44 a match, and Coastal Carolina is setting up 35 points each game. Chanticleers running CJ Marable leads the team in getting and rushing 550 total yards and six touchdowns.
3. Mountaineers running back Darrynton Evans isn’t so bad himself, totaling 411 yards on the ground whilst averaging eight??yards a carry and he has seven??touchdowns through 3 games. Evans had seven??touchdowns all year. This past week, everything points to the OVER and we proceed 2-0 with these??hidden gem colleges.
Prediction: Appalachian State 41 Carolina 31
1. This game smells like a game for SMU. The Mustangs are coming off one of the biggest wins in program history since they have to travel to take on the South Florida Bulls and head coach Charlie Strong and now took down TCU on the street.
2.?? SMU’s win was striking but could be looking to home dates vs Tulsa and Temple within the subsequent two weeks. His year numbers are fair, passing for seven touchdowns but using four interceptions, although quarterback Shane Buechele directed them to this big win.
3. South Florida did perform ACC school Georgia Tech tough in Week 2, just losing by four factors. Linebacker Patrick Macon leads this group on defense with 21 tackles and includes a forced fumble and a choice. Quarterback Jordan McCloud has to turn over the ball and includes six touchdowns for the Bulls.
Prediction: South Florida 27